Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas with Lindsey's Family

We had Christmas with my family in the afternoon on Christmas day!

Adam looks through the books we got him for Christmas.

Laura opens the sewing projects book we got her.  Hailey got a sewing machine from Santa this year, so Laura is going to bring her machine over so that I can work with both of them on their sewing projects for 4-H.

Poppy helps Adam open one of his gifts as his cousins look on in anticipation.

Natalie and Emily were very excited about opening this gift of My Little Pony dolls.

Emmy being silly. :-)

Uncle Brian helps Adam open one of his gifts.

If you can't already tell, Uncle Brian is Adam's favorite uncle.

Clara opens a Barbie jet ski.  They love playing with the Barbie water toys up at the lake.

My sisters made "Frozen" martinis, so the three of us each got to try one.  They were pretty good!

Silly (but cute!) kids eating Christmas dinner!

I really needed to use my tripod (which I didn't have with me) to capture this full moon clearly, but I had to at least document it, since we won't see another one on Christmas for another 19 years!  It was very pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment