About 30 minutes later after I had finished with my shower, she came into the bathroom to show me some toys she was playing with and proceeded to tinkle on the floor. She looked down and said, "Oh no." Hailey came in and said, "Come on, Clara, let's go get you changed." Seriously, I might have to give Hailey full credit at the end for potty training Clara! :-) Before lunch, I got Clara dressed and put a diaper back on. She was actually not too happy about that, so hopefully this means she really is ready to go on the potty and give up diapers. We'll see, though. I remember the "moving forward" and "taking a few steps back" days of potty training with Hailey, so I'm keeping an open mind. It sure would be nice to be done with diapers, though!
Looking cute in panties!
No comments:
Post a Comment