Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hailey Funnies

She's on a roll lately!

While laying in our bed trying to fall asleep, she rolls over and looks at me with tears in her eyes.  I said, "What's wrong?"  She said, "I just had a bad think."  (As opposed to a bad dream because she wasn't yet asleep.)

When telling my mom on the phone this morning about a bad dream she had last night, my mom told her that she needed to stop watching shows that make her have bad dreams.  She says, "I'm glad I told you, because a dream is a wish."  Thanks, Disney, for your popular song, "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes".

Not really sure why she had so many bad thoughts last night!  Hopefully tonight is better!

Not a Hailey funny, but funny nonetheless...Brian is playing in a basketball league again this winter.  It's a 35 and older church league, and you don't have to have any experience to play.  Our next door neighbor is the team captain and recruited another one of our neighbors who apparently has not ever played organized basketball.  Brian said that he ended up fouling out of the game and every time the ref would call him on a foul, he'd say, "What?  I'm not allowed to do that?"  Humor is always a good reprieve from the level of competitiveness some of the guys take these games!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment