Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Gardens

We're finally getting some warm weather to help these seeds start growing!  They've been pretty dormant up until now.  Each year it's a different challenge!  I got the tomatoes and peppers in the ground today...the last two to go in.  I still need to plant another 2 rows of corn once the other rows get a good start.  Now starts the exciting anticipation of delicious vegetables and fruit!

I'm thinking this might be a corn seedling.  This is my first year growing corn, so I don't know what to expect yet.  Let's hope it is!

Eating pumpkin seedlings

Cantaloupe seedlings

Peppers...green, red, yellow bells, jalapenos, and sweet bananas.

View of the garden at my parents' house from the corner of the yard.

Broccoli and little Romaine lettuce seedlings to the right.

Potatoes...Early Red and Yukon Gold. This is our first year growing them, so I'm very excited to see the seedlings up!

Yellow onions and garlic are doing well!

Raspberries are off to a great start!

Blueberry bushes

No comments:

Post a Comment