Monday, October 27, 2014

Fun Fall Activities

We were very busy this weekend enjoying the beautiful Fall weather, raking and playing in the leaves, chopping wood, going to a haunted house (a neighbor has one with different scare levels and admission is a donation for a local food pantry...it was fun!), making a scarecrow, and carving pumpkins!


Playing in the leaves.


Being silly.

Family photos.


Having fun!  Wish we could burn these.  I love the smell of burning leaves!


Stuffing our scarecrow with straw.

I found this at the store for 70% off!  Love it!

Scooping the insides out.

Planning out the faces.  Hailey created her design completely on her own.  Clara was showing Brian that she wanted hers to be silly looking.

Carving out the face that will become our scarecrow's head.

Brian concentrates on cutting out a face.  Hailey took this picture.

I love how Hailey added lashes to the eyes.

Silly pumpkin for a cute little girl.

Our scarecrow, Jack ("like Jack-o-lantern") and Tiger Lily (Hailey named her a couple years ago).  Maybe he needs a straw hat, but I think he turned out great!

All decorated for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment