Sunday, April 29, 2012

No Schedule = Nice!

Brian did a lot of traveling this week.  He was gone Tuesday - Friday, but it was nice not having to stress about everything I used to when I was working (i.e. picking the girls up late, because I was working late, rescheduling doctor's appt.'s, feeding and bathing the girls in the two hours from when I got home until when they went to bed, cleaning bottles).  If we can get Clara to sleep through the night, too, that will be the icing on the cake.  Even though I don't have to get up at 5:30 am anymore, I still feel exhausted at times because I'm not getting a good night of uninterrupted sleep.  Hopefully sometime in the near future, she'll decide sleeping all night is desirable.

Clara's therapist said that she has one more week left and she'll be finished with the band.  Yay!  We go back a week from Tuesday for her "graduation" appointment.

Brian worked more on sealing the pieces of wood to the swingset this weekend.  He has a dozen more pieces to do and then he'll be finished with that task.  Next is to level out the spot in the backyard and then assembly begins.

I've been working on some sorting/cleaning projects around the house...probably nothing exciting enough to write about on the blog. :-)  However, I am glad to be getting some of these projects done.  Brian is not traveling this week, and we don't have anything on the calendar...a rare occurrence!

      Having fun in the pack-and-play!

Love this not-so-little-girl-anymore to pieces!

Found a box in the basement of Hailey's old baby toys and got them out for Clara to play with.  Hailey enjoyed helping her figure everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment