Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enjoying the Nice Weather

We went for our first bike ride of the year this weekend since the weather was really nice.  Clara liked it at first but then started to get fussy at the end.  Food and sleep were looking much more appealing to her at that moment.  I attended a baby shower on Saturday for our neighbor whose baby is due in the next month.  We also finished our big puzzle we had been working on.  We have been looking around for a swing set for Hailey and Clara to play on, and I think we're going to go with the one at Sam's Club.  We'll probably go and pick it up next weekend.  Before we set it up, though, we need to level off part of the yard as well as seal all the wood.  We're keeping our fingers crossed it will last for 10 years or more.  This Wednesday will be my last day in the Corporate world (at least for a little while) and I'll officially start my full-time job as Mommy and housekeeper.  I'm very excited and can't wait to spend more time with my girls!

   Hailey and Brian played a little kick-ball in the backyard on Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment