Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

It was Spring Break in our area this past week, and I thought that would make for a somewhat slower work week, but I was wrong.  Work was extremely busy for both Brian and I, so we were happy when the weekend finally arrived!  Hailey and I took Clara down to her DocBand adjustment appointment on Friday morning.  We were happy to see the band has made some difference already!  On Saturday morning, our neighborhood had an Easter Egg hunt in our park.  The temperature was a chilly 40 degrees, but Hailey had a great time!  On Saturday night, while watching basketball, we flipped the channel during halftime to a show on HGTV called, "Clean Freaks".  Wow, love it!!  I can see myself becoming very addicted to watching that!  Brian said to me, "And I thought you were bad."

The picture above is her head before beginning the treatment.  The picture immediately above was taken on Thursday.  You can definitely see improvement at the back near the base of the skull. 

         Easter Egg Hunt

        Picture with the Easter Bunny

She had to walk all the way around the tree and back without dropping the egg and she'd win a prize.  The prize was what she called a "quiet whistle".  It was in the shape of lips that you had to make sure your mouth covered the entire part you blew through and then it would go from a low to a high pitch depending on how hard you blew.  If Hailey blew hard enough, she'd find it isn't really a "quiet whistle". :-)

Aren't these flowering pear trees just gorgeous?  We have a lot of them throughout the neighborhood and lined along the entrance.  These ones are lining one side of the park.

     Finding some eggs hidden in the bushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment