Saturday, February 26, 2011

More baby pictures

Brian, Hailey & I went over to see the babies last night.  Kids are not allowed back in the room (unless they are siblings), so Hailey will have to wait until they come home.  Thankfully Steph & Dave live a mile up the street from us, so we'll be able to visit often.

It was fun to see the babies' preferences already.  Emily likes to be held upright and Natalie likes to be cradled and have her hands up by her face.  Also, if one of them hears the other cry, she starts crying as well.

  Emily

Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linds! That is sooooo exciting! I am so happy for you all! We will have to talk sometime - it has been too long!! love ya and miss ya!
    ~Marcy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Not sure if I posted on the right page - never posted on here before - but regardless . . . . congrats! And congrats on the arrival of your pretty little nieces too!)
    ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete