"Uh oh. I think I'm so upset about something again." - I have no idea what she was referring to.
"Mommy, Callie doesn't like me to pet her." I said, "Well, most of the time cats just like to be left alone." She said, "Maybe I should just stop petting cats."
When discussing our upcoming vacation trip to Florida she says, "We have to fly on an airplane to get to Florida, because our car doesn't know how to get there."
"Mommy, who's house does Jackson, Stephen, Emma, and Alex live at?" I said, "Uncle Aaron & Aunt Heidi's." She said, "No, that's not right." I said (somewhat confused), "It's not?" She said, "No, it's Emma's."
When asked whether she wanted to hold her new cousins, she replied, "No, I don't want to hold them. I just want to look at them." That quickly changed once we got to my sister's.
Just thought I would post this video I took last night. It's amazing how babies are so attracted to little kids...even at 5 days old! This is Natalie.
L.O.V.E.!!
ReplyDeleteSo Em should be paying the rent. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love her little thoughts and sayings.
Heidi, that's what I was thinking! Although, that might not be such a good idea! :-)
ReplyDelete