Monday, March 21, 2011

All in God's timing!

We're very excited to announce we're pregnant!  Due in early October.  Besides your typical pregnancy symptoms and feeling very tired, I'm doing well otherwise.  No, we won't be finding out the gender...you'll have to wait until the end. :-)

We've been reminded over the last couple years of trying that God's blessings come only in His timing!

In case you wanted to know what Hailey's reaction was...We showed her a picture of the ultrasound and said, "Do you know what that is?"  She said very matter-of-fact, "No. What is it?"  I said, "A baby."  Brian said, "Do you know who's baby it is?"  She said, "No."  He said, "Did you know that mommy has a baby in her tummy?"  She said, "Yes" as if it were old news.  And then she ran off to play. :-) 

9 comments:

  1. I check your blog often to see what fun things are going on in your house and was thrilled to hear the news. Hailey is not as excited as the two of you are yet, but she will be. Congratulations!
    Love,
    Sharon O'C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, Brian & Hailey,
    We are very excited to hear your news! What a special blessing for all of you.
    Love Aunt Becky, Uncle Bill, Kelly, Chrissy, Kate, Jack & Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! The Frye family is so excited!! God's timing is PERFECT :O) Congratulations on the new little blessing. I'm praying for you DAILY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the Colby's wish you all an "uneventful" pregnancy and a joyous birthing. God bless you all.

    Howard & Marge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey! It is so amazing! Congratulations!

    Eve & family :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAAY, GOD! Congratulations to all three of you!!! When I saw the subject of your e-mail I was hoping I would find this news. We will pray for a happy & healthy 9 months!

    Love & blessings,
    Sarah, Eric, & Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all so excited for you and continue to pray for the pregnancy and adjustments to come. I love Hailey's response, typical (almost) 4 year old. :) She will definitely show more interest in the next few months I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Linds......what happy happy news!!!!! HE does call the shots and I'm so glad it's finally your turn again!! Much love and prayers your way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindsey and Brian,

    We are so happy for you guys! We'll be praying for a smooth and enjoyable pregnancy as you await the birth of this new little blessing...October will be here before you know it! ;-)

    Love,
    Scott & Amy

    ReplyDelete