We are in the process of finalizing our vacation plans to Florida next month. We are so excited! We're heading back to Clearwater and then going to Disney for two days. My sister, brother-in-law, and Laura will be at Disney the same week, so we're going to attempt to do some things together. We have Hailey & Laura signed up to do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique together. Hailey has picked out a Rapunzel dress to bring along. It's such a beautiful dress...one of my favorites!!
Some more Hailey funnies (she's been on a roll lately):
- While Brian was chasing her down the hallway, she yelled, "Daddy, stop! You're chasing the petals right off of me!" I'm not sure what petals she had on her.
- She & I headed for the bathroom at the same time, but she got there first. I said, trying to joke around, "Hey, I need to go potty, too." She said, "Well, get in line."
- While Brian was helping her put her socks on she says, "Hey, I have an out foot like Rapunzel, too!" Thankfully Brian caught on to that quicker than me and said, "You mean a bare foot?" Rapunzel does walk around with bare feet most of the movie. Thank goodness she didn't think we meant a "bear" foot. :-)
- "Daddy, my fingertoes are falling asleep!"
- While shooting baskets in her indoor basketball hoop she says, "Mommy, watch this." She shoots and it rolls off the rim. She says, "Oh, the wind must have gotten that one." If only there was wind in the house, Hailey... :-)
Here's her Rapunzel dress. She obviously won't have the green shirt on underneath it. :-)
Playing her Leapster that Grammie & Poppy got her for Christmas. It's funny to see her use her right hand in this picture, because she predominantly uses her left hand.
I took this picture of the babies on Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment