Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hailey Funnies

- After putting the drop of pink eye medicine in her eye, she had gone to sit on the family room couch to watch television.  She said, "Mommy, you put that stupid drop in my eye and it went into my nose and it hurts!"  She was NOT happy with me.

- She was coloring with markers and struggling to get the lid off one of the markers. She yelled, "Dagonit!  I can't get this lid off!"


- As I was reheating a plate of macaroni and cheese (my grandmother's recipe), Hailey said, "Mommy, you need to make the real macaroni and cheese (she meant the Kraft box kind)", and I said, "Hailey, this right here is the real macaroni and cheese."  She replied, "No, it's not." And with a very straight face said, "Does it look like I'm smiling?"

No comments:

Post a Comment