Vanilla Crescents, Peanutty Chocolate Cherry Bars, Kolachkys, and Chocolate Nut Toffee Bars
Front of pot holder
Back of pot holder
On Friday, Brian had a vacation day, so we did some more Christmas shopping. We have one more thing to get and then we're done! I ended up in the dentist office around 1 pm with a really hot/cold sensitive tooth. They did an X-ray, but nothing showed up. They then suspected it might be my bite. They said your teeth can shift a little bit especially if you grind your teeth. They asked me if I have been recently under stress. Um, yes! She readjusted my bite and gave me a prescription for 800 mg Advil. Then they told me to work on getting rid of the stress. I joked with them on how many doctors have told me that exact same thing! Maybe it's time I work extra hard at that. On Friday night, we took Hailey over to visit with Santa. She told him she wanted Barbies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It was freezing outside...only 8 degrees, so Brian stood in line (along with all the other dads) and let Hailey & I sit in the car until it was our turn. Such a good husband and daddy!
Christmas 2007...this is probably one of my most favorite pictures with Santa.
Christmas 2008
Christmas 2009
Christmas 2010
On Saturday morning, we headed over to an "Inflatable Fun" place for our niece, Laura's, birthday party. Even the adults were allowed to participate. It was definitely fun being a kid again, but boy were we tired by the end! We then headed back to my sister's house to open presents.
Hailey was afraid at first, so Brian & I had to do everything with her several times. Here she is going down a big slide with Brian.
Then it was my turn. So much fun!
Pretty soon after this, she was going it alone...several times! And screaming the whole way down!
Time to blow out the candles! I love how the other little girls are pretending to blow the candles out, too! :-)
This morning, we met my parents for breakfast and then ran a couple errands. We needed to get Hailey some shoes to wear with her dress for the Christmas Eve service on Friday, and I needed to see if I could get my camera fixed. I dropped it on a cement floor at Laura's party and it broke a piece that controls the settings. I found out that it would cost me at least $100 to get it fixed...so frustrating that you can't get anything fixed anymore without paying the price of a new one. So, we ended up buying a new one. Merry Christmas to me! Another Hailey funny...we were on our way to get her shoes and we said, "How many pairs should we get you?" She didn't answer right away, so I said, "I think we should get her one." She said, "No, I want two pairs." Brian said, "No, I think we should get 3 pair." She said (rather annoyed with him), "No Daddy, I don't have 3 feet." We spent the rest of the day cleaning, doing laundry and bills, and relaxing a little. We both have only 3 days to work this week and then we're off until Tuesday after Christmas!
Uncle Vince & Aunt Austin brought Hailey this big lollipop and she's been asking to eat it all week. We finally let her enjoy a little of it today. Good thing she was getting a bath tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment