Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hailey Funnies

On Friday morning, I wanted to sleep in a little bit, but Hailey was up before me (Brian was traveling).  She says, "Mommy, wake up."  I said, "Just give me 5 more minutes."  She said, "Here's a 1, here's a 2, here's a 3, here's a 4, here's a 5.  There I gave you 5 seconds."

We have an Advent countdown figurine where you can change the numbered blocks to reflect how many days are left until Christmas.  Hailey's in charge of changing them each morning.  This morning she turned it to 11 and I said, "Only 11 more days until Christmas!  Santa's going to come and put presents under the tree!"  She said, "But I already have presents under there."  I said, "I know, but those are from Mommy & Daddy.  Santa's going to bring you some more."  She said, "Isn't there already enough?"  Such a sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment