Thursday, June 25, 2015

Vacation Bible School

I am really behind in blogging!  Last week was very very busy with Vacation Bible School, a 4-H meeting, soccer, and our neighborhood garage sale.  I did manage to take a few pictures with my phone, so here are some of them from Vacation Bible School.  We attended one that was a little closer to our house this year and one that my nieces also attend.  The girls loved it!  Even Clara, who was so excited to tell me the first day what all they did.  She's my shy one, but she did awesome!  The theme was "Get A Clue in the Game of Life".  I didn't volunteer this year since we don't attend this church, so I only got a few pictures from the first day's program.

"Clue" stands for Jesus and the Bible.

They had over 500 kids registered this year!

The characters/game pieces in the "Game of Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment