Hailey was so excited to go to school this morning that her alarm clock only beeped three times before she had it shut off and was out of bed. She said to me, "Mom, did I do a good job with my alarm? I jumped right out of bed and turned it off!" Unfortunately, she's also inherited my nervous stomach, because she only ate half of her cereal before telling me her stomach was hurting. At least she ate something, though! She was very excited to see her friends again and was anxious to get to the bus stop! About 15 minutes before the bus was supposed to get there, she was telling me I needed to hurry up cause the bus was going to be there soon! Clara didn't have any exciting reason to get up, so we actually had to wake her up. I hated to do that, because she was sleeping so well, but I know she wanted to watch Hailey get on the bus. So now I can't wait until Hailey gets home and to hear how her first day went!
I always take a head shot for her school and activities calendar we hang up.
2nd grader!
Sisters
New backpack
Friends Sydney (on left) and Kendra (on right).
Cousin Laura
We have lots of kids that live in our neighborhood. There are 13 of them that get on at our stop!
No comments:
Post a Comment