Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful.  The only negative was that Brian was sick with a fever.  We weren't able to go to church in the morning (didn't want to spread the germs), so we did housework and yardwork instead.  Brian and the girls got me lots of flowers and Hailey presented me with the many things she made at school.  I loved every single one of them and the thought that went into them!  Being a mom is one of the greatest blessings here on Earth!

All the pretty flowers and cards.

This page made me laugh right out loud.  Especially when she was reading it to me and added, "I think" before reading "all the time".  I actually don't watch dolphin movies all the time...they happen to be her favorite sea animal. :-)

My two most favorite children in the world!

My siblings and I went in together to get these pictures taken and collage printed for my mom for Mother's Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment