Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Haircut for Clara

I took Clara for her "first" haircut today.  Hailey cut a section out of Clara's hair when she was a year old, so that was technically her true first haircut.  This time, her hair was getting really long and needed a trim.  We went to a place called Kid Snips.  They get to watch a DVD while getting their hair cut to help keep them sitting still.  She did great!  Although, I don't think she was very excited about the whole thing.  She had quite the serious face on the entire time.  When the cut was done, the stylist put a braid in for her, and she went back to smiling.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  I think she looks cute!

Before: The back

Before: The front

Serious face begins.

Expression is getting a little better.

Oh wait, now the darn hair dryer.

Am I done, Mom?  For real?

After: The back

After: The front

Happy to be done and leaving with a balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment