Monday, April 21, 2014

P.S. We Are Never Leaving

While working in the side yard, Hailey and Clara were in the driveway drawing with chalk.  Clara accidentally dropped one and it broke into three pieces.  She said, "Oh no, Mommy.  I'm so, so sorry!"  She walked over to Brian with the chalk behind her back and said, "Daddy, guess what I have."  He said, "What do you have?"  She pulled her arms around and said, "A bwoken chop."  It's funny to hear them say what they think you call something. :-)  Earlier she was trying to find the chalk and said, "I lost my chops!" 

A little bit later, Hailey comes up to Brian and said, "Daddy, when are we going to Indiana again?"  He told her but then said, "I don't want you writing that on the driveway, because I don't want people knowing when we're not going to be home."  I said, "Yeah, they'll break into our house and steal all your toys and money and everything."  She said, "Ok." and went back to drawing.  Brian walked around to the garage to throw something away and said to me, "Hey, come look at this."  This is what we found:

No comments:

Post a Comment