Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sledding & Birthday Celebration

We got together with my family on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and Christmas with my brother and sister-in-law, who were in Minnesota with her family on Christmas day.  Since we still had quite a bit of snow on the ground and the temperatures were in the low 40's, we decided to get a little sledding in as well!

Hailey helps give Laura and Clara a push down the hill.

Hailey and Clara's turn!

Having fun!

Clara loves it!

Going down on her tummy!

Hailey and Laura create a train going down the hill.

Clara's first time holding "Baby Adam".

My favorite birthday cake...Angel Food!

Chatting after dinner.

I found a recipe (cut out of a newspaper at some point and put in my recipe box) for this cheesecake...Almond Praline Cheesecake. I decided to try it this holiday season and am glad I did! It is delicious!!! I have a feeling this will become an annual tradition. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment