Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning

We went to our church's 4:00 family service on Christmas Eve and then went over to my parents' house for dinner before coming home to leave milk and cookies out for Santa, sprinkle reindeer food outside, and read "The Night Before Christmas".  We once again had to wake the girls up on Christmas morning a little after 6 am.  I was never one to sleep in on Christmas morning when I was little.  I was always sooo excited to see what Santa had left!  So having to wake the girls up is not fun for me!  They were very excited, however, when they saw what Santa had left them!  After opening presents, my parents came over to join us for breakfast.

All ready for church!

We had lots of snow for Christmas!  It was beautiful!

The girls with their cousins, Natalie and Emily, at Christmas Eve dinner.

Sprinkling the reindeer food out on the deck.

Santa brought the girls a big dollhouse!

Looking through everything that Santa had brought them.

Looking at her Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood figures.

The dollhouse is taller than Hailey (for now)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment