Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Silly Girls!

Today was Hailey's first day back to school after Winter break.  It should have been Monday, but due to the extremely cold temperatures (-15 with -40 degree wind chill), school was cancelled for both Monday and Tuesday.  Cabin fever doesn't take very long to set in!  It was definitely nice to be able to "get out" today.  Although, I have to admit that I did open the door to see what -40 really felt like and yep, it's as cold as you think.  I'm so grateful to have heat in our house!

After school today, the girls were dancing and singing to the new "Frozen" movie soundtrack when both of them came to me pouting that the CD player was not working.  In an attempt to change the bad mood, I told them to give me their best "mad face" for the camera.  Worked like a charm as you can see in the pictures below.

Try #1

Try #2

Not going to work, so let's just be silly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment