Monday, October 28, 2013

Character Pumpkin

One of Hailey's homework assignments was to decorate a pumpkin as one of the main characters from a favorite book of hers.  She chose "The Berenstain Bears and Trouble With Friends".  I'm not sure this is really one of her favorites of the whole Berenstain Bears series as I know she likes all of them, but I have a feeling this was the first one she picked out of the stack (heaven forbid she make an effort!).  We had quite the task ahead of us!  I think it will end up being a great Halloween decoration on Thursday when she brings it home, because it is quite scary-looking (and not sure it even looks remotely close to Sister Bear).

  
Here's what it's supposed to look like.

And this is what we got.

Not really sure what it looks like.  But hey, we tried!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment