Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Picture

Here is one picture courtesy of Lindsey's Mom:

5 comments:

  1. EEEEEK! She's is stunning. Am I imagining things or does she look a lot like Hailey? What sweet little girls you have. Congratulations again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful, Lindsey! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Hugs and kisses to the whole family!
    Sharon O'C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah & Sharon! At times she does look like Hailey, but I'm thinking she might have her own look. I'm going to post some more pictures, so you'll have to see what you think then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations from the visitor from "Rosemead". Actually we're 150 miles from there in Bear Valley.

    Thanks for the commentary. Aren't hospital stays wonderful? -

    We now have another great niece.

    Howard & Marge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Uncle Howard & Aunt Marge! It must be that your internet carrier is pulling the signal from Rosemead. But now I know it's you! :-)

    ReplyDelete