On Saturday, we carved our pumpkins for Halloween. We've learned to wait until right before Halloween if we don't want the pumpkin to go bad and cave in. Hailey was a big helper in getting all the "insides" out and she designed how she wanted her pumpkin to look like. Clara slept through most of the carving, but I'm sure she'll be more interested next year (maybe). :-)
Brian's parents came up for a visit today to meet Clara. This was their first time in getting to meet her, because they had other commitments and have been sick for the past two weeks. It was nice to see them and catch up.
For Sarah: Love the outfit!
I do a lot of sleeping!
But when I'm awake, I like to be entertained!
All finished carving!
Clara almost looks like she's smiling in this one!
New outfit
Grandma and Hailey put together a puzzle.
Mommy and her two favorite girls.




Yay! I'm glad the outfit fits (for now!). Beautiful pictures, especially of the three Christner girls. Looks like trick-or-treating was lots of fun, too.
ReplyDelete