While Hailey and I were drooling over the peaches, Brian was flying home from a two day work appointment in Tennessee. He took this picture of Chicago while getting ready to land at O'Hare.
Yesterday when I picked Hailey up from daycare, she told me she had drawn a picture of the two of us and she was holding my hand. Love it! This is the first time I've seen her draw stick figure people, so I was pretty impressed. When she got home she said, "But I forgot to draw Daddy in there, too." So, she got out the crayons and drew Brian in it. I asked her if the baby was in there in my tummy and she said that she wanted me to draw the baby in my arms instead (so that's actually my drawing). She said that we were swinging on swings and then asked me why daddy looked like he was bending over (she's inherited my 'everything has to be perfect' gene), so I quickly thought to say, "Well, he's just pushing us on the swings." She thought about it for a moment and decided that was a good answer! :-)
Brian's eyes being red and face being black look a little scary, but I can assure you she didn't intend for it to be scary. :-)
Also, I have added new "pages" to the blog. You can find them underneath the main header. They are entitled "Home", "About Us", "Blessing #1", and "Blessing #2" and are meant to provide a background as to who we are. This is really in case someone who has never met us before happens to visit our blog. Yes, I realize that's once in a blue moon, but...just in case. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment