Sunday, August 14, 2011

6 Years!

Brian and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Saturday with our tradition of getting massages.  If only I could have had a massage every week of the pregnancy...my muscle aches feel so much better now!  I woke up on Thursday morning and my left calf muscle immediately started cramping up.  Boy those things hurt!!!  I was thinking I might get lucky this pregnancy and not get any (with Hailey's pregnancy, I had both legs cramping at the same time one night...that was not fun!), but it didn't work out.  Oh well, let's hope it doesn't happen again!

  8 months!  Previous pictures...7 months, 6 months, 5 months.

We had five ripe raspberries ready to eat.  They were so good!

The stalks, as long as the Japanese beetles don't consume all the leaves), have lots more berries on them that I'm sure will ripen in September.  Can't wait!.

I dropped off some cucumbers and tomatoes at my sister's and took this picture (with my cell phone) of the twins (who turn 6 months on the 24th!).  Natalie on left, Emily on right.

6 years!

Hailey wanted to be in the picture, too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment