Prior to the rehearsal dinner on Friday evening
Brian and I
My sister, Stacy, and brother-in-law, Doug.
Twins...Emily on left, Natalie on right.
Petal-throwing practice in the hotel hallway.
All ready to go!
Some pre-wedding photos...bride and groom, Vince and Austin.
Vince and Austin with Laura and Hailey.
Austin with her mom, Sheila.
My parents, Frank and Lisa, with Austin and Vince.
Austin with her sister, London.
Brian, Hailey, and I with Vince and Austin.
Flower girl, Hailey.
Sorry for the poor quality picture, my camera was having a rough time with the lighting in the church. This is the wedding party.
Now on to the reception...their cake.
Again, camera not doing so well with the lighting...Vince and Austin's first dance.
Hailey was slowly making her way on to the dance floor...
And then joining right in! She must get this from Brian, because this would definitely not have been me.
Hailey took this picture of us.
My mom and Vince. I really don't know what was wrong with my camera.
The three of us...plus one in waiting!
The girls loved dancing with "Princess Austin".















You did a great job with the pictures! It was a fun time and a beautiful wedding. I had a hard time with my camera too.
ReplyDeleteI guess I should have said who made the comment.
ReplyDeleteSharon
It makes me feel better you also had a hard time with your camera! Thanks to you & Aunt Pat for making the drive up! It was a fun time!
ReplyDelete