Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crossing Things Off The List

Our Disney/Sea World vacation scrapbook is finally done!  Woohoo!  It feels good to have another project done.  Now I can get to the other things on our list.  Brian was traveling this past week from Tuesday through Friday, so I was really happy to have a vacation day on Thursday.  The granite countertop person came to measure on Thursday morning and Hailey & I went to turn in our deposit on Friday afternoon.  They are going to start cutting the granite this week and then let us know when they are ready to install it.  We're hoping it will be right before Thanksgiving, but if not, it will be the week after.  We also stopped on Friday to pick up my last two barn pictures I had framed.  I'm so excited to have those finished as well!  On Saturday, we did some outdoor work and hung the Christmas lights on our roof...at least the ones that are difficult to hang in snowy, icy, cold weather.  Our neighbor across the street had the same idea.  Today Brian worked on building a play table for Hailey so she can put her dollhouse and other toys on it.  She can't wait to use it!  It's almost finished...just a couple more edge pieces.

 All four seasons of barn pictures.

 Helping Brian make her play table.

Her sunglasses served as "safety glasses".

  Some completed pages...


  


Sorry for the blurry picture, but this is what the play table looks like so far.  The shelf underneath is for plastic boxes that hold some of the toy pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment