Brian's parents had some extra drawers from their kitchen remodel (they were sent the wrong ones and the company told them to keep them instead of returning them) and asked if we might be able to use them. Well, yes, we would! The plastic storage cart I was using to store my quilting fabric was not really working anymore. So, over the past couple weekends, Brian worked on putting together a frame to put the drawers in. I then spent the last two days organizing all the fabric and putting it into the drawers. I love it! I can now see all the different colors and what I have at one time!
Brian put it on wheels, too, so I can move it around if needed.
He put dividers in for me, so I can organize by color easier.
One of the drawers holding several different colors. And look at that, I even have room to add more! But I wouldn't do such a thing. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment