Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day

I love my girls to pieces.  I'm so grateful God chose me to be their mom.  Hailey couldn't wait to give me the gifts she made!  She has such a creative mind...it's so fun to see what she thinks up!  Clara felt a little left out not having any school-made gifts, but she helped Daddy hang my new chandeliers (which yes, was my Mother's Day gift from the two of them!).  

A poem she wrote at school. :-)

She made this flower and the one below fold so it looked like it would grow.  Brian's mom showed us some of his school work from when he was Hailey's age and he had made something similar.  It obviously made an impression upon her, because she remembered how to do it for me.

She wrote out a little message for me on the row of flowers.

The 2nd graders got to do their silhouettes as a Mother's Day gift.  I LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment