Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of 1st Grade

Hailey started 1st grade on Tuesday, the 20th...her first year of all day school.  This is also the first year that my niece, Laura, is going to the same school as Hailey.  They were so excited!  They didn't get the same teacher, however my sister and I were okay with that.  They would definitely get too distracted.  I'm watching Laura before and after school, so they at least get to ride the bus to and from school together.  So far, everything seems to be going well!  I can't wait to see what she learns this year!

Our 1st grader!

Excited for the new school year!

Clara will now have lots more one-on-one time with Mommy!

Time to walk down to the bus stop.

 
One more picture before the bus arrives (picture courtesy of my BIL, Doug). 

Have a good first day, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment