Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

We carved our pumpkins on Tuesday night...a little more "last minute" than I would have liked.  But we got it done!  Trick or treating was last night from 4-7 and thankfully I haven't gotten called back yet for jury duty.  My mom got to our house a little after 4 to pass out candy while Brian and I took the girls out for a little bit.  My dad was there by the time we got back and then my sister, brother-in-law, and the twins came over as well.  Our neighborhood is full of kids and now that Hailey is in school, she saw lots of her friends when we were out!  Clara did okay trick or treating the first couple houses, but then she got mad at me everytime we got her out of the wagon, because all she wanted to do was sit and chew on the pieces of candy.  So, we just took her up to a few houses instead.

  
Obviously it's not only an obsession with licking windows.

Scooping out her pumpkin.

 
Is this how you do it, Hailey? 

All finished!


 Candles lit and ready for trick or treaters the next night!
  
Princess Snow White and Clarabelle the Cow

 I'm not sure that real cows have as cute of a backside!

Visiting the first house!

And the next house!

Hailey with her friend, Jenna, and school-mate, Elijah (he's in 1st grade).

The twins, Copy and Paste. Natalie wore Copy and Emily wore Paste. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment