I found this idea online...Rice Krispie treats in the shape of pumpkins with a Tootsie Roll as the stem and green frosting as the leaves and vines. This was our party favor.
The cake and cupcakes.
The smash cake.
The banner made the party look festive!
The birthday girl just up from her nap. My mom found the outfit at Old Navy and then sewed a pumpkin and stem on the bodysuit. I then drew on the black lines to make it look more like a pumpkin.
Finding pumpkins that were hidden in the backyard.
Excited to find hers!
Enjoying the nice weather for a little bit!
Opening presents
Brian and I with the birthday girl!
Delicately trying the frosting.
A little help from Mommy on how to eat a smash cake!
Here Daddy, would you like to try some, too?
That's enough cake for now!
Emily and Natalie
Emily, Clara, and Natalie
Cousin love! None of us saw Clara pinch Natalie in the cheek until we saw this picture!
Having some fun in the cat's play tower.


No comments:
Post a Comment