I still haven't gotten much out of her as to what she is learning, but one evening, she remembered something that had tickled her. She said (with a smile and her cute laugh), "Mommy, Mrs. Sommerville said, 'Now you need to make sure to clean up after yourselves, because I am not the cleaning fairy." I need to remember that one!
We had a pretty low-key Labor Day weekend. We did a bunch of cleaning, got Clara's first birthday cake ordered, did some shopping, and worked on other miscellaneous things.
Our garden is in full production now, so we are enjoying the fresh veggies in our meals. They are so delicious!! I'm really excited that we have several little pumpkins growing on our vines, too. I'm praying that they will be big enough for when Halloween arrives. They have a little time, so we'll see!
Clara is starting to take a few more steps as you'll see in the video below. She just has to build up that confidence that she can do it!
Cucumbers, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Green Peppers (we've also had a yellow and red pepper), and Grape and Cherry Tomatoes.
We picked even more this weekend!
Hailey is such a big helper for Clara learning how to walk.
The calendar/organization center. Idea came from: http://delightfulorder.blogspot.com/2011/09/childrens-homeworkmessage-center.html You use a dry/wet erase marker on the glass.
11 months old today!
One of the pumpkins...right now it's just a little bigger than a grape.
Taking a few steps!
No comments:
Post a Comment