The girls had their pictures taken earlier today at JcPenney's. Brian's parents had gotten them matching dresses for Easter, and I thought they would look really cute in pictures! Clara was little Miss Serious for most of the session, but we still got some pretty good pictures. They won't be ready until next week sometime, but I'll be sure to post them as soon as we get them!
Clara likes this little book that had pictures of various animals on one page and then their names on the opposite page. Hailey was reading it to her the other day, and Clara was loving it!
Smile for the camera!
Hailey looking at a 4-H exhibit.
They had a little farming exhibit that kids could practice being a farmer in.
Petting a cow in the Petting Zoo.
Clara loved looking at the rabbits! A couple of them were for sale...oh how I wish I could have bought one, but unfortunately, our neighborhood doesn't allow outdoor animals. Growing up, my sister and I each had a rabbit that we showed in the fair for a couple years.
Hailey said she really wanted to ride a rollercoaster, but as soon as she got off, she cried and said this one was too scary.
The honey bee ride...a lot less scary! :-)
Um, yes, I was not going to leave the fair without getting one of these! My favorite fair food! We grabbed one on the way out.
Doesn't it look delicious?
No comments:
Post a Comment