Clara had her 4 month checkup on Friday, which yes, meant another round of shots. She had a similar reaction to the Dtap vaccination as she did the last time, but I was prepared with Tylenol this time. She's growing just fine...75th percentile for weight and 90th for height. Hailey was always 50th for weight and 75th-90th for height. So, I have a feeling Clara is going to be a little taller than Hailey. Only time will tell! We do have to have a consultation with a cranial technologies specialist, because she has developed a flat spot on the back of her head and the doctor thought maybe her one ear was slightly higher than the other. I've set that appointment for next Friday, so we'll see what they have to say.
On Saturday, Hailey and I met some friends of mine for lunch at our friend, Sara's, house. We all worked together 10 years ago and have remained friends even though all of us now work at new and different companies. It was lots of fun spending some time with them!
We also finished our taxes this weekend! Yay! We can check that one off the list!
Me, Sara (with baby due next month), Kristen, and Eva
Olivia (Eva's daughter), Isabel (Sara's daughter), and Hailey. Kristen's two boys stayed home.
We started on this puzzle yesterday! We hadn't done one in a while and figured it would be a good cold weather activity to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment