Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Socks

Clara is our bare feet girl.  All the time.  Summer, Winter, it doesn't matter.  She not only takes her shoes off the minute she gets home, but she also takes her socks off.  Given that Winter is starting to set in around here, I figured she might need some warmer socks for the short time she does wear them.  I got a couple pairs at the store this afternoon.  She tried them on and to my surprise, loved them!  She came to me and said, "Mom, feel the inside of these!  They are so soft!"  A little bit later, the girls and I were riding in the car and Clara said, "Look, Hailey!  Mom got me new socks.  And feel how soft they are!"  Hailey said, "Wow, Mom.  You actually got socks Clara will wear.  Way to go!"  Clara said, "Yeah, I've been wearin' em for over an hour!"  Yes, folks, this is a milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment