We've been so busy this Christmas season!! Having fun, for sure, but it's been hard catching our breath. Hailey hasn't even gotten Clara her Christmas present yet, so that will hopefully be happening on Thursday (the beginning of her winter break). Last week, Clara had a couple of her preschool friends over to make some cinnamon ornaments. I remember doing this with my family one Christmas when I was young. They smell sooo good! It's an easy craft for the kids to do, too. This past weekend, we celebrated my niece's birthday on Saturday and then the girls and I went to a cookie exchange at my sister's on Sunday. Brian starts his vacation tomorrow, so we're looking forward to lots of family time (extended as well!) for the next week and a half!
Making the ornaments with River, Katlin (R + A's mom), Autumn, Clara, Amy (M's mom), and Mykah.
Laying them out on wax paper to dry.
All dry a couple days later and ready for ribbons and hooks!
We had a great turnout for the cookie exchange! 9 different kinds of cookies!
The kids got to do cut-out cookies and decorate them.
No comments:
Post a Comment