Friday, August 12, 2016
Embarrassing
On our way up to the lake house we had stopped at a McDonald's to eat lunch and as we were leaving, I realized that Brian still had the keys to the van. My sister and kids rode up with us, so all the kids rode in the van and Brian, Stacy, and I took turns driving the two cars so we'd each get a chance of driving in peace for a little while. :-) I'm sitting in the car trying to sign and mouth the words "you still have the keys" (there was a car in between us in the parking lot) and Brian's not understanding what I'm saying. I finally just get out of the car and get them from him. As we're pulling from the parking spot, Clara says, "Well, THAT was embarrassing." :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment