The girls had us laughing this past week!
- Clara was watching a Caillou episode about Fall and afterwards she came up to me and said, "Mommy, I went trick-or-treating." I said, "Yes, you did last year. Are you going to trick-or-treat this year?" She said, "Yes. I am going to trick people and they are going to be like, Cwaaaraaa."
- I was pushing Clara in the umbrella stroller on a walk when we hit a bump on the sidewalk that nearly caused her to fly straight forward out of the stroller and onto the sidewalk. She caught herself, though, and sat back into the seat. As I'm getting ready to apologize she says, "Whoa. I didn't see THAT coming! Did you?"
- Me: "When I was your age, I wasn't allowed to watch movies with a lot of violence in them." Hailey (after a minute of confusion): "Why were you not allowed to watch movies with a lot of violins in them?"
No comments:
Post a Comment