Sunday, June 2, 2013

Look Who Lost Her First Tooth!

Hailey came running up to me this morning and said, "Mommy!!  I just pulled my tooth out!"  Her tooth had been loose for quite a few days, so we knew this day was fast approaching.  It had first come loose after eating corn on the cob for dinner one night.  I asked her if it hurt when she pulled it out and she said it didn't.  I quickly sewed together a little pillow with a pocket on it to put her tooth in.  She'll put that under her pillow tonight and hope the tooth fairy visits to exchange the tooth for some money!

Her adult teeth are already through on the bottom front.  So, it was good she lost this one.  Hopefully the adult tooth will move into place now.  The teeth to the left and right of the lost one are also loose.

Tooth is in the pocket and ready to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment