A couple weeks ago, Hailey's school had a music concert. I've been waiting on receiving pictures from a classmate's mom before posting about it and just received them yesterday. The gym was packed with four or five morning and afternoon kindergarten classes...along with all of their families and friends. It's not too often you have to save a "standing" spot in the back. The concert lasted about a half hour, and we videotaped everything instead of taking pictures. The theme for the concert was a Pajama Party, so they were allowed to dress in their pajamas. It was definitely fun to watch Hailey sing. She is quite animated! :-) Maybe musical theater will be in her future?
One of the only pictures I took...Hailey, Jenna, and Kendra. These three ride in the same seat on the morning bus.
Picture time prior to the concert starting.
Hailey's Kindergarten class.
Singing the lyrics, "I wear my pink pajamas when I get into my bed." The boys had blue flags.
Singing the lyrics, "I see the moon and the moon sees me."
No comments:
Post a Comment