- We were out running errands after dinner on Saturday night and decided to stop at Dairy Queen for a little treat. Brian said, "Who wants to go to Dairy Queen?" Without missing a beat, Clara yells, "Me!" She's never even been to a Dairy Queen before. :-)
- On our way home from church, Hailey and Clara were eating small bags of popcorn that Hailey's Sunday School class made for the congregation as a fundraiser. Hailey says, "I wish we could have church every day!" I said, "Why's that?" She said, "Because we get to make food and eat it!" And then, knowing I wouldn't be that thrilled with her answer, she threw in, "And we get to learn". :-) A little bit later when she got to the bottom of the bag, she says, "Mmm, that popcorn was good! Mom and Dad, do you want to try some?" If there is anything left but the kernels, sure!
- When asking Hailey about something she had done the other day, she replied, "Because." I said, "Because is not an answer, Hailey." She said, "I wish it was."
No comments:
Post a Comment