This week has been the snowiest week we've had yet this year! Earlier in the week, we got a few inches and then today, we got at least 5 more! And it was the wet, packing snow! Hailey was 45 minutes late getting home from school (the bus got stuck earlier taking the upper grades home), but as soon as we walked in the door, we put on our snow gear and headed outside! The temperature was hovering right at about 32 degrees and there was no wind. It was perfect! I helped the girls make a snowman, Clara ate a little snow, Hailey made snowballs, and then I listened to them giggle while I pulled them in the sled around the driveway.
This little bunny took up residence under our swingset slide when it first started snowing this morning.
Heading out!
Mmm, this snow tastes good!
Our snowman!
Clara laughs as Hailey throws a snowball.
She loved making the snowballs!
Laying in the snow...this is pretty fun, Mommy!
The snow was so pretty on all the trees and bushes.
No comments:
Post a Comment