Sunday, February 3, 2013

Basement Cleaning Finished!

Finishing a big project always feels good, doesn't it?  I'm so excited that we have the basement cleaning/organizing project finished!  We only have one little area, that is currently holding all of the garage sale stuff, left to sweep and mop.  I plan on pricing and re-sorting that table over the next couple weeks.

Brian made a little more progress with the sewing and cutting tables, but still has a little more to finish.  I anticipate having that completed by next weekend.

Next comes cleaning/organizing the rest of the house!  That won't be as bad as the basement...hopefully! :-)

Standing near the bottom of the stairs looking left.  Sewing room is to the right.

 
We purchased the floor mats at Sam's Club so the girls would have something a little softer and warmer to play on.  We left a couple off on the left corner to prevent them from riding bikes over it. 

Standing in the corner looking straight back.

Storage area.  Holiday decorations are on the wall behind me.  I'm also going to use this area to dry flowers and herbs in.

 Brian's work room.  He put up a plastic curtain to help contain the wood dust.  The stuff to the right of the stairs are all garage sale items and will hopefully be gone by the end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment