Sunday, December 16, 2012

Miscellaneous Events

I'm getting closer to having my Christmas shopping done...it's pretty unusual for me to have any left by now.  However, with Hailey in school (and Clara taking her nap at the same time), I only have a couple hours a day to get any shopping done.  Which yes, is not a lot.  If you don't have a gift in mind when you get to the store, you're out of luck.  Browsing takes way too much time.  

We had Brian's company's annual "holiday" party on Saturday night.  We used a babysitter from our neighborhood and Hailey really liked her.  So, maybe Brian and I can go out for date night once in a while now!  Brian is also done working for the rest of the year.  Very excited about that!

A Clara funny from today (I think this is the first Clara funny on the blog!)...we were doing our Advent celebration and Clara kept trying to blow the candles out, making it impossible to stay focused on the reading!  She wasn't able to actually blow the candle out, though, because the direction of the air she blew out always went up, making her bangs fly out.  Hailey did the same thing when she was little. :-)  Of course, laughing at her made her only continue to do it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment