Thursday, May 26, 2011
Ultrasound
Brian & I went to my mid-pregnancy ultrasound this morning. The technician reported that everything looked great and is growing as it should be! It's always a relief to hear that! She said the heart rate was 163, it weighs approximately 1 lb. 1 oz., and is measuring at 21 weeks 5 days (I'm only 21 weeks today). She said she is not surprised at this measurement, because of how tall both Brian & I are and because this is the second time around and there is more room to grow. She said that if it was measuring 2 weeks ahead it could be an indication of a bigger baby. She said that she would guess this one will weigh somewhere between 7.5-8.5 lbs., but no more than 9 lbs. when it's born. Hailey always measured a few days less than how many weeks I was. I always thought that had to do with them getting the timing off, but now I'm not so sure that's true. The doctors never at all seemed worried with her growth and she's obviously growing just fine now as well! :-) Below is the best profile picture she could get...the baby wasn't cooperating for her, so she got the best she could. The second picture after that is my 20 week ultrasound with Hailey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment