All of this began because I wanted to remove the jacuzzi tub. We never used it and I was tired of cleaning it.
Standing in the doorway looking left.
Shower - basic white tile and aluminum frame. We worked hard keeping those glass doors clean and clear for 8 years!
Doorway looking straight in.
New view looking in from the door!
Lots of storage!
Standing by the cabinets looking to where the jacuzzi tub used to be.
Shower is to the right of the window. We added a wall to the right and put up a shower curtain instead of glass doors.
Recessed shelves for all the shampoo/soap bottles.
I love our floors...it's a porcelain tile made to look like wood.
The leak. Brian is pointing to where the shower drain is above. The line is where some tape had started to break down (as the house settled) which allowed the water to escape instead of pool on top of the drywall (thank goodness!).













No comments:
Post a Comment